Waking up usually includes some shaking up, and we're all about both!
As a small business we believe in the power of linking arms with other local businesses and harnessing our influence to make a big impact.
Power Hours are designed to serve our community partners and our customers.
Buying a drink can change someone's day!
And when we tell them who bought it and pass on a coupon or card, your kindness is remembered. Face to face marketing is powerful and effective. Since we only partner with businesses we believe in and would use ourselves we feel great about promoting your business to our trusted community of customers.
How does is work?
- You book a day and starting hour for your #POWERHOUR. (We can help you choose the right day and time for your demographic!)
- Next, you email us your logo so we can order your stamp for our coffee sleeves. We charge what the stamps costs $24 from our friends at Superior Stamp in Medford. (The stamp is yours so you can take it after your power hour.)
- We will send you a picture to share and tag on your social media feed to let your online community know about your generosity.
- Before your date, you can drop off any cards or coupons you would like us to pass on to our customers along with your check for $150.
- This check is used to purchase drinks for our customers when they purchase any other item. We call it a BOGO Power Hour.
- During your hour (sometimes it runs longer than an hour.) we get to tell our customers who bought their drink and pass out your information.
- Your check is run through on the date of your power hour.
What else do you get?
While we know word of mouth marketing is hands down THE MOST POWERFUL marketing resource we can offer, we also sing your praise to our growing and very engaged Outsider online community. What does this mean?
- We send out an email to over 1000 of our email subscribers announcing your power hour with links to your website and social media.
- 1-2 Instagram stories the day before and the day of your power hour.
- Facebook post with links to your facebook feed.
- We also ask customer's to give you shout outs on their social media as a way to say thanks.
For more information or to book your date email Lindsay at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join these amazing local businesses in sponsoring
a power hour:
Rogue Tech Pros, 4 Wall Revival, US Cellular, Kid to Kid, Adam McGrew Broker, Umpqua Bank, Hungry Hustle Food Tour, Russel Brown State Farm, Wishing Well Collaborative, The Lab-Next Level U, Higs Gym, Ella Lane Boutique, White Family Homesteaders